How do you work?
We require a standard contract prior to beginning work.
- Once you have filled out the New Client Questionnaire, located here, we will review and contact you should we need additional information, to set up a call or get started on your project.
- We will agree upon a project deadline and we will get to work.
- We will provide a first draft of the project by the agreed upon deadline. For longer projects, we may provide an outline first to ensure we are on the same page.
- You will then review the first draft and request any changes to content, tone, research, formatting, angle, etc.
- We will take your requests and implement them into a second draft, to be delivered on an agreed upon date.
- We can then engage in a second round of edits if necessary until the project is completed to your satisfaction.
How do you accept payment?
We accept payments via check, Paypal/Credit Card or ACH, with ACH being my preference. We will provide instructions for all payment options on your invoice.
We require a 50% deposit upfront, especially for new clients. For ongoing work, we can negotiate the most convenient option.
An invoice will be sent to you for a deposit at the beginning of the project. No work will be done on the project until the deposit is received. The balance will be invoiced when we submit the first draft of the project. Balances not paid within 10 business days of the due date are subject to a 10% late fee.