How do you work?
I require a standard freelance service contract prior to beginning work.
- Once you have filled out the New Client Questionnaire, located here, I will review and contact you should I need additional information, to set up a call or get started on your project.
- We will agree upon a project deadline and I will get to work.
- I will provide a first draft of the project by the agreed upon deadline. For longer projects, I may provide an outline first to ensure we are on the same page.
- You will then review the first draft and request any changes to content, tone, research, formatting, angle, etc.
- I will take your requests and implement them into a second draft, to be delivered on an agreed upon date.
- We can then engage in a second round of edits if necessary, until the project is completed to your satisfaction.
How do you accept payment?
I’m flexible, I will accept payments via check, Paypal/Credit Card or ACH, with ACH being my preference. I will provide instructions for all payment options on my invoice.
I prefer to be paid immediately upon receipt or on Net15 terms. However, if your organization has a strict Net30 policy, I will consider it. I prefer to be paid 50% upfront, especially for new clients. For ongoing work, we can negotiate the most convenient option.
An invoice will be sent to you for a deposit at the beginning of the project. No work will be done on the project until the deposit is received. The balance will be invoiced when I turn in the first draft of the project. Balances not paid within 10 business days of the due date are subject to a 10% late fee.
What are your rates?